The Benefits Of Interior Shutters
- Plantation shutters have been known as the window treatment that best balances light, privacy, and temperature. They can be custom-crafted to the exact window dimension to fit perfectly without any gaping or loose-hanging fabric or cords.
- Their louvers can direct light to avoid sun glare, while still letting in a view of the outside.
- Interior shutters come in a variety of louver sizes. Large louvers mean fewer louvers covering the window and a nice, clean finish. Smaller louvers have a more traditional style. The connected tilt rod makes any size louver have easy control of temperature and light.
- Plantation shutters become an enduring window treatment. They can be custom-crafted to fit any window.
- Installed interior shutters on specialty-shaped windows, like arches and circles, can cover the whole window to the exact dimension. Interior shutters also work well for glass and sliding doors.
Composed of a solid-engineered wood substitute, Polywood® plantation shutters won’t split, chip, warp, or crack. These interior shutters come in three different shades of white that won’t yellow or fade. The paint finish is baked right into the faux wood and paired with UV stabilizers to make the product “sunlight resilient.”
Polywood shutters are also known as quality insulating shutters, increasing the energy efficiency in a home. Each Polywood shutter panel uses a thin layer of weather stripping to make sure the shutters snap together to prevent heat loss. The custom fit of Polywood shutters means that durability and efficiency can come to any window.
Ovation® hardwood shutters are crafted from solid teak and come in a selection of wood stains or paint. A five-star wood shutter, Ovation shutters are available in different louver sizes that showcase the durability of furniture-grade hardwood.
Hardwood shutters have a harder time matching into a decor, so the Ovation shutter can be customized in 28 beautiful wood stains and 11 different paints. Like all plantation shutters, Ovation shutters are custom-crafted to cover specialty windows and still work flawlessly.